Sunday, October 4, 2009

Se Leen Cartas.

Card readings, dream interpretations, astrological compatibilty, straight-up judgment....15 years plus experience. I can keep a secret.

renatascartas@gmail.com

Trades only - I pull a card for you, you trade me permission to write it up.

Por exemplo:

I can't decide whether to quit my job and follow my bliss of (something that yields zero income...let's say...writing). I have an excellent career as (something that makes more than zero income) and am good at what I do. The thing that keeps me up at night, is the knowledge I can be doing something better and the fear I am running out of time. The economy is terrible, I feel like I am spitting in the face of the unemployed by quitting, but I think that if I don't change something and have more time to (fulfilling activity), I will regret it for the rest of my life.




Oh. You got the Knight of Pentacles. Sorry, but you can't quit your job just yet.

Fitting that you got a Pentacles card - the card of practicality, MONEY, and Earth. As Wands translate to fire, passion or chaos, Pentacles translate to pragmatism, hard work, and seriousness. Are you sure you aren't just being overly critical of yourself? This card points to issues with perfectionsism...are you really discontent with your job and want to be a painter/writer/welder, or is that desire coming from somewhere else? Something to think about it.

No worries, you aren't doomed to a lifetime of ennui. Your saving grace, is that this is a Knight. There is a slight rebellion in all Knights and it may seem that there is no way to reconcile your (paying gig) with (something that will make you poor) but if you think of your job as a means to your desired end, it will feel less like what you are doing and what you want are mutually exclusive. Use your job to support your real passion , rather than your passion suffering because you have a job.

The Knight of Pentacles is also someone who has tremendous patience. He triumphs by paying his dues, removing his emotions and self imposed deadlines, and timing his moves for a more opportune moment. He is willing to wait to get what he wants, as unglamorous and tedious as the waiting room to success can be.

Dream interpretations and astrology below, as well as other Tarot and some lovely pictures of gatitos.



See...Someone knows how to take care of their ching-ching.

No comments:

Post a Comment